No internet vs slow internet
Cute and Funny Illustrations by Jaco Haasbroek
1. Rainbow Pudding Pops by Sandy Toes and Popsicles
2. Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops by Poofy Cheeks
3. Orange Julius Popsicles by A Night Owl
4. Banana Split on a Stick by Damy Health
5. Mango Popsicles by Katy She Cooks
6. Root Beer Float Pops by Erin Cooks
7. Pineapple Coconut Cilantro Popsicles by Keep Your Diet Real
8. Blackberry and Lime Popsicles by Baked Bree
9. Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pudding Pops by Endless Simmer
10. Lemonade Stand Popsicles by Somewhere Splendid
11. Cereal and Milk Popsicles by The Little Foodie
12. Pomegranate Yogurt Pops by The Kitchn
13. Easy, Creamy, Lemon Dream Popsicles by Whipped
14. Fresh Fruit Popsicles by PopSugar
15. Peanut Butter Oreo Popsicles by Pass the Sushi16. Berry Yogurt Popsicles by SkinnyTaste19. Boston Cream Pie Popsicles by Something Swanky
20. Homemade Frozen Jello Pops by For the Love of Food
21. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles by Chocolate & Carrots
22. Sunshine Pops by Martha Stewart
23. Chocolate Kiwi Popsicles by ShowFood Chef
24. Lemonade & Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles by Eat Good 4 Life
25. Honeydew Popsicles by Pass the Sushi
26. Watermelon Pops by Kraft
27. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Popsicles by All Day I Dream About Food
28. Cookies and Cream Popsicles by Just Baked
29. Nutella Fudgesicles by Daily Waffle
30. Mango Orange Yogurt Popsicles by 6 Bittersweets
31. Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles by Bakers Royale
OH MY GOD IM WATCHING SEASON 4 OF HELLS KITCHEN AND GORDON RAMSAY DISGUISES HIMSELF AS ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS I DONT THINK IVE R EVER LAUGHED THIS HARD IN MY LIFE HE E LP
GORDON RAMSAY WHAT HAPPENED
So, whoever made this has taught me more in this one pic set than 12 years of grade school, 4 years of college and my ongoing years in law school.
Pokemon Travel Posters.
by Alice Mongkongllite.
Available on Storenvy.
I don’t care about myself! I don’t care about this world!
But I won’t let Ayanami go!
rebloggable, as requested :)
THIS IS PERFECT! STORY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!
would like to congratulate my sister in laws for not sucking in their bloody pride to come together for my graduation party.
good job on tearing my brothers apart.
Baby pygmy goat playing on a pig (X)
For most of America, Psy is a funny name, a funny face, and a funny personality. He doesn’t sing in English and most people just don’t get it leaving most of them to not take him seriously. It’s easy to strip the significance behind “Gangnam Style” down if you don’t know what it means and solely find entertainment in the Asian guy shaking his hips. But what most people don’t realize is that Psy doesn’t take himself seriously. He’s a satirist and political dissident. “Gangnam Style” was a commentary, not just a fun pop tune with a silly dance.
Gangnam is Seoul’s wealthiest and flashiest neighborhood. For South Koreans, Gangnam represents the ideal life of excess and consumerism. Psy’s character in the video is a wannabe Gangnamite. He dreams he’s living the flashy, excessive lifestyle while he’s really just like everyone else, swimming in a public pool and riding the subway. But never in the video does it seem that Psy’s character is unhappy. He’s content to play in a children’s playground and meet the girl of his dreams in the subway. “Gangnam Style” is much more that we have made it, but that’s not surprising considering Psy’s background and how little we know about it.
In America, it seems like “Gangnam Style” was Psy’s big break when in fact the song had been released on his sixth studio album and his music career hadn’t been about making flashy and catchy songs. He believes music is the key to overcoming the intolerance embedded in his country’s political systems. Throughout his career, his songs have been banned for inappropriate content and have been surrounded by controversy, not to mention the fact that he fought his mandatory military draft.
Psy is a voice for his people. He’s fighting the oppression and intolerance he sees in his culture through his music. And by ignoring his worth and his value, we’re reducing the culture of South Korea into a short man with funny pants doing a ridiculous dance.”
– Opinion: American media chooses to undervalue artists like Psy from “Gangnam Style” (via misandrienne)